Quinoa - 1 cup ( cook with 2 cups of water in rice cooker)
Onion - 1 small chopped
Spinach / Palak - 1/2 cup or 1 cup
Mint - 7 to 8 leaves chopped
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp chopped
Curry leaves - 1 spring
Green chilli - 2 chopped
Redchilli garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Sesame seeds - 1tbsp
Dry red chillies - 3
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Chana Dal - 1tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
1. Roast sesame seeds and 2 dry Red chilli n make a paste.
1. Heat oil in a Pan
2. Add Chana dal, Urad dal, Mustard, cumin seeds and fry them
3. Add Onion and green chillies n fry till onions r light brown coclor.
4. Add Chilli garlic paste and mix well.
5. Add Spinach, mint, caorinder leaves and curry leaves n let it cook till for 5-6 mins with closed lid.
6. Add sesame seed powder and salt mx well and close the lid for more 5 mins.
7. Add quinao and mix well
8. Squeze lemon for extra zing.