1/2 tsp sugar
Dal : pressure cook dal nicely and mash and keep it aside.
Bottle guard : cook bottle guard with little salt and 1 cup water n keep aside.
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
2. Add dry garam masala and onion and fry nicely.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste n mix well
4. Add mutton n fry till all water is dry out from mutton
5. now add rcp , coriander powder, halidi, meat masala n salt n fry for 2 mins
6. now add water n cook for 4 whistles
7. after pressure is done , take the add bottle guard, dal , tamarind water n mix well
8 . add sambar power n little more water n let it boil.
9. add coriander leaves n sugar n salt
heat 2 tbsp of ghee, add mustard , jeera, urad dal, curry leaves , dry red chillies, hing n when they sizzle add to dalchan let it boil for more 5 mins.