Quinoa - 1 cup ( cooked)
Rajma - 1/2 cup soaked and boiled with little salt ( 4 whistles)
Spinach - 1 cup
onion - 1 m chopped
Toamto - 1 m chopped
Ginger - 1 inch
garlic - 5 or 6 cloves
green chillie - 2
red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
turmeric - 1/4 tsp
curry powder - 3/4 tsp
dry masala : cinnamon, green cardamom, brown cardamom
1.Grind ginger, garlic and greenchillie together.
2. Rajma - soaked and boiled for 4 whistle. dont throw away the water which u cooked rajma, keep aside and you can add this water instead of plain water in cooking.
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add cardamom, cinnamon, badi elachi, let it sizzle.
3. Add onions fry till onion turns light brown
4. Add Giner, garlic, green chilli paste n fry well till raw smell goes away.
5. Add red chili powder, turmeric, salt n mix well
6. Add tomato and cook until oil ozzes out.
7. Add curry powder n mix
8. Add cooked Rajma ( no water) n cook for 1 min.
9. Add Spinach n fry for 2 mins and add rajma water which u kept a side.
10. Close the lid and cook for 4-5 mins till water dries out n spinach is cooked nicely.
11. Add cooked quinoa and mix well n switch off the flame.
12. Garnish with lemon juice and Coriander leaves when it cools down.